News and Advertisements:
- SHAMS Center In Recognition of the International Day of Solidarity with Palestinians: The United Nations is Still Going on in Violating its Own Charter
- SHAMS Center Persons with Disability are the Most Affected Group by the Israeli Aggression on the Gaza Strip
- In recognition of The International Day for the Elimination of Violence Against Women SHAMS Center: Within the Ongoing massacres against Palestinian Women in the Gaza Strip, All the Western Feminism Theories Proved Failure
- In Recognition of Children’s Day SHAMS Center Addresses the International Community: How Many Palestinian Children Should Be Killed and What Color Their Blood Should Be, To Awaken the World’s Conscious and Stop the Massacres?
- SHAMS Center Discussing the Drafted Law to Execute Palestinian Prisoners by the Israeli Knesset is a War Crime with Legal Coverage
- Shams Center Calls on the International Criminal Court to Exercise Jurisdiction Regarding Crimes Committed by the Israeli Occupation Forces