News and Advertisements:
- “SHAMS” Center: the arrest of human rights defenders lawyer Farid Al-Atrash and Shatha Odeh: A systematic colonial harassment against the civil sphere that will not deter Palestinian human rights activism
- A statement for immediate release issued by the Human Rights and Democracy Media canter “SHAMS” The Gaza Strip’s courts continuous issuance of death penalties raises suspicions regarding their eligibility to achieve justice
- “SHAMS” Center calls for an investigation in the death of a detainee in the Gaza Strip
- A statement issued by “SHAMS” Center: the Palestinian political system is moving towards solidifying itself as an oppressive police regime.
- SHAMS” Center’s monthly report: the occupying state has targeted (156) households and facilities throughout the month of June.
- “SHAMS” Center: on the International Day in Support of Victims of Torture, the practice of torture still ends the lives of political activists and voices of opposition, and impunity remains predominant.